Each mix makes approximately 48 cookies.
Chicken & Liver Madness
Yellow Corn Meal, whole wheat flour,
dehydrated cooked chicken, dehydrated poultry liver,
dried egg whites, dried brewers yeast, lecithin.
crude protein (min): 17.0%
crude fat (min): 11.0%
crude fiber (max): 2.0%
moisture (max): 10.0%
THIS ITEM SHIPS BY PRIORITY MAIL ONLY.
WHEN CHECKING OUT, PLEASE BE SURE TO SELECT THAT OPTION.
INCORRECT SHIPPING CHOICE WILL LEAD TO A DELAY
IN ORDER PROCESSING UNTIL THE ADDITIONAL CHARGES
ARE INVOICED AND PAID FOR.
**Edible food items available to US and Canadian Buyers only.
1. Heat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Pour entire contents of bag into bowl.
3. Add 3/8 cup of hot water and 1/2 teaspoon of vegetable oil.
4. Stir well with spoon until cool enough to handle, then knead thoroughly with hands.The mix will appear to be dry until kneading is complete.
5. On a floured surface, roll to approximately 1/8" thick and cut star
shapes with cookie cutter. Or, if the star is too large for your furry friend, cut the treats into small squares using a sharp knife or pizza cutter. Use one hand to cut the treats, while lightly holding the dough in place with your other hand. The treats may stick together, but they will separate easily after baking.
6. Using a spatula, transfer treats to an ungreased cookie sheet. Any clumps can be easily separated after baking.
7. Bake at 325 degrees for 15 minutes. With a spatula, turn treats over and bake for an additional 10 minutes. Treats should be lightly browned on both sides when done. Note that shorter cooking times may be necessary if using a coated pan.
8. Allow to cool, then separate any clumps into individual pieces.
9. Finally... enjoy!
Yields approximately 12 ounces of fresh treats your PurrKid will love! Buddy Biscuits contain only natural preservatives, so you may consider freezing them to prolong freshness.